Monday, January 6, 2014

In Limbo

I'm sure every writer goes through it. One day the ideas are flowing, the next day, not so much. I guess I'm in that predicament. I'm working on a story, and I'm stuck. I know kind of how I want the story to go, but I can't seem to make it there. I thought if I relaxed and forgot about it for a while, it would come to me. So far, I can't seem to make it past that hurdle. I don't want to say I'm a quitter, but I am seriously thinking about putting this story in a file and coming back to it sometime way down the road. I will be starting a new project today. Hopefully, this one will come easier. Actually, no one ever said children's writing would be easy. In fact, it's the hardest thing I've ever done.  I still believe in going after what you want, so I will keep fighting my way through. Someday, it's going to happen, and when it does, it's going to be BIG! Dream big or don't dream at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment