Monday, April 2, 2012

Moving on...slowly!

So my book has been released, I've done a lot of book signings and promotional things, but then the hard question.  How do I get bookstores to carry my book? I have several online sources, but not much in the actual bookstores.  I will start making some contacts next week to independent bookstores, but my contract prohibits me from marketing to the big chains.  I am at my wits end! A marketing guy I met this weekend at a conference, advised me to have everyone I know (who is willing!) to call the bookstores and make a request for the book.  Ok, so everyone who is willing, please call Barnes and Noble, Hastings, Books a Million, etc.     The online resources that I am aware of now carrying my book are: Tate Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, and Indiebound.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment