Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Glorious Day!

So, another beautiful Oklahoma day prompted me to get out the ole bicycle and take her for a spin. It's 75 degrees, sunny and no wind...a perfect day to be outside. I wanted to take my little Corkie out (Corkie the Yorkie) because he LOVES to go riding.  He's 15 1/2 years old now and blind as a bat, but still thoroughly enjoys his bike rides! He loves when I go down the hill and pick up some speed and the wind blows the fur on his face.  When he was younger, he used to stand up with his little paws on the front of the basket looking like he was playing out the scene from the movie Titanic! I wish I looked that good.  I fear I somewhat resemble Elmira Gulch (from the Wizard of Oz).  The only difference is my basket is on the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment