Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pre Release Party A Success


Me with Glori Alexander , the illustrator
My first book event has come and gone and I am still alive!  It was stressful planning and setting up, but the worst part was not knowing what to expect.  It all went very well.  The people at the Blanchard Library were very gracious and we had people coming and going during the whole event.  I was pleased to have a couple of the staff from Tate Publishing.  Travis, my marketing representative was there as well as Glori Alexander, my illustrator.  She did an awesome job and I cannot say enough good things about her!  So far, the reviews on my book are great and has given me a real boost of confidence.  Maybe I really can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you can! You can do anything you put your mind to! Keep at it! you will get there, and surprise yourself at how far you have come! God Bless!
    ~Grayer Vaughan (fellow Tate author)

    ReplyDelete