Saturday, November 19, 2011

Save the date, please!

It's all so surreal. It's hard to believe it actually going to happen.  My first public event is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 18, 2011 at the Blanchard Public Library from 2-3:30 pm.  This will be a celebration of the completion of my book.  We will have refreshments and books available for those who wish to purchase them.  In any event, please just come and rejoice with me and my family. I know its a busy time, but I would love to see everyone! If you need directions or anything, message me. There is a nervous energy in the Lawson house!  Praise God for his blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Sandra!! I am so excited for you. Wish I could be there for your first pre-release event; however I will be out of state for the next four months. I am so disappointed that I will not be able to attend but I pray the Lord will bless your book sales and that you will have a wonderful turnout. I love the cover of your book, by the way. So cute!
    My book signing event at Hastings went very well, thank you. And yes, I was the only featured author at this event.

    ReplyDelete